Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dino-mite!

credit
I was supposed to go to Dinosaur World with Luke's class last Thursday, but the forecast called for certain rain and so the school rescheduled it for this past Thursday.  A day that was above 90 degrees and about 80% humidity. Where is the justice in this world?!!  I guess I gotta get paybacks for the freakishly awesome Disney weather I had. But I digress....We went here for a birthday party for Cindy's friend about three years ago and every time since then when we pass this sign on I-4, Luke asks when we are going back here.  Well, we finally did pal, so no more asking, okay?


So what exactly does one DO at Dinosaur World?

I will tell you. But first, let me take a selfie...





You sift....







You unearth...and also get sand in your eyes because it is a giant sandbox filled with 30 sweaty seven year olds and what could possibly go wrong?



You wrangle...



 You humor your mother....




You get crunchenated in the T-Rex head...




You feed the gigantic gold fish...


 
                                                                                And battle the T-Rex...



You press a penny for that collection you have, which reminds you that you really ought to find all the stretched pennies in said collection...




You convince your mom you need a souvenir...





Which happens to be a dinosaur egg you put in water and then 48 hours later a dinosaur will hatch out!


Yes, the next day he got his face painted like Batman while wearing a Captain America shirt.
He does what he wants.


And would you believe that Cucuface ran into the house today, jumped up on the counter and immediately fished out the slimy dinosaur about six times in a row?





Just when I thought she was as weird as possible...

No comments: