Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Top Ten Reasons Why I Didn't Write a Top Ten This Week


10.  Too busy procrastinating killing the giant black widow spider in my garage
9.    Too tired from swimming laps for the first time in over a year
8.    Too annoyed from learning my outside freezer was left open all night
7.    Too sweaty from waiting in car line to get Cindy  (The bus is on my shun list for saying bad words)
6.  Too exhausted from helping out with the 18 Activity Days girls (and that's with 4 assistants!)
5.  Too excited from winning money the radio - Woo-hoo! 
4.  Too drained from watching Jacob do multiplication flashcards with Cindy. For the love of Pete, 6 X 5 is THIRTY!!!! What a world, what a world......
3.  Too stressed from trying to decide our official summer plans
2.  Too happy getting caught up on THREE whole episodes of Psych :)
1.   I was abducted by aliens

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you swim at the YMCA? I so want to go swim Laos its been months

Unknown said...

Laps! Stupid auto correct