Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Will Avenge You!

Has it really been three days since I blogged?  Being sick is even more horrible than I thought!  Anyway, it's been touch and go for me since Monday.  Yesterday was terrible, but today was not so bad, so here's to hoping I am totally on the upside of this awful sickness.  Monday was great, though.  Jacob took the day off and we got to go on a day date to go see The Avengers. I had heard and read a lot about it in the last week, but somehow I managed to still be surprised by certain things in the movie.  Were you?


TOP TEN SURPRISES IN THE AVENGERS


10.  The Hulk and Yoda share the same great-grandfather
9.  In order to appeal to a wider audience Captain America is renamed "Captain Du Monde"
8.  President Obama meets with Loki and agrees to give the aliens New Jersey in return for all the space dogs he can eat.
7.  Black Widow repeating as SHIELD Slam Dunk Champion
6.  Stan Lee makes a cameo!!  I mean, what are the odds!?
5.   Instead of Captain America having a square, masculine jawline, piercingly gorgeous blue eyes that take you to places you've only dreamed about, a smile that turns your bones to jell-o and a physique rivaling only that of a Greek--- wait, what was this list about?
4.  The part where Voldemort kills Hawkeye's parents was a little contrived  
3.  Iron Man's suit is still flexible enough for the kick line finale 
2.  Thor's version of American Pie was surprisingly tender
1.  Goodbye Special Agent Coulson,  Hello Hertz Rent-a-Car Agent Simmons


Thanks to Dave for all his help.  Just to be clear, I  definitely wrote number 5 :)

No comments: