Sunday, August 7, 2011

Where is time going?

I haven't blogged since Thursday and I just wanted everyone to know I am not dead. I have just been doing a lot of projects, preliminary packing for my trip this week, dealing with my child's broken arm, doing immense amounts of laundry, and watching movies that don't make sense at the end. Source Code, anyone? But, the best thing I have been doing is working on this top ten list!

When Cindy first learned that her arm was indeed broken, I was trying to cheer her up by telling her that when people asked her how she did it, she could make up really crazy stories to tell them. (How could this idea not occur to her immediately on her own? I have so much work to do...) Anyway, I decided to help her out a bit.


TOP TEN WAYS CINDY POSSIBLY BROKE HER ARM:

10. Armwrestling Jimmer
9. Tripped and fell while doing a cartwheel because she just saved a bunch of money on her car insurance by switching to Geico
8. Bone finally broke after writing 7,466 letters asking President Obama to please quit sucking so bad
7. Reeling in a 26 pound sturgeon off Key Biscayne
6. Trying to break the world record for most consecutive hours of playing air guitar
5. Punched a werewolf in the face
4. Trying to get a comb through her hair
3. Took "breakdancing" a little too literally
2. High-fiving Chuck Norris
1. Church basketball


So we leave for Utah on Tuesday. I'm very much looking forward to seeing all our family and being there for Sean and Tara's sealing. I am a sap, but I always cry at weddings. Probably should pack the waterproof mascara, but that would just be one more thing for the TSA to hassle me about. Not giving them the satisfaction! We are already doing 4 carry on pilot cases and 4 quart-sized liquid bags. Boom shock-a-lock-a!

2 comments:

Mags said...

I haven't flown since all of the baggage fees and TSA idiocy. You loved the road trip so much, do that!

Karin said...

Hope you have a great trip! :) Fly safely!