Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have returned!

After a week out in Utah for Sean's wedding, we have finally come home :) We had a very fun and successful trip, but I'm definitely glad to be back. Cindy starts school the day after tomorrow and I have pretty much no idea if she is even slightly ready with any of her school supplies or summer homework, or where exactly I put her new uniform shirts, so it's going to be a busy day for me tomorrow. And seeing as how we were somewhere over Mississippi when orientation was going on today, that has to be taken care of as well. But never fear, I have not forsaken you! Over the next few days I will be amazing all of you with great stories about my trip. I mean, I am sure you are all on pins and needles wondering about all the different places that Luke threw up or how many times I got locked out of my hotel room or what happened to my rental car the second day we were there. Yep, all in good time. All in good time :)

No comments: