Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jessica's Everything Else in the Whole Wide World Museum

I realized I missed blogging a few events from my trip to Utah, so here is everything else you didn't see and probably never wanted to:

And in absolutely any order I want it to be in! Because it's my blog post and I'll cry if I want to!




Ha ha Mom! I still have one arm that hasn't been broken in this backyard!




Life occurrence #9 of Jacob smiling in a photo I took.




Life occurrence #409 of Jacob NOT smiling in photo I took. (I get it, you have a reputation to uphold, but throw me a bone, mister!!) This picture was taken while we were riding TRAX downtown and right before this totally legit crazy lady started talking to me about a printed paper of gobbledygook she referred to as "the Stock Market". I can barely admit to this, but she actually asked me to take her picture.......and I froze up and didn't. I'm so ashamed.



Bowling with the cousins!!! There were 13 of us bowling and when we wrote down all of our names for the genius employee to enter in the computer for us, Jacob wrote down Snape and I wrote down Voldemort. But guess who they left off- Voldemort. I later had to be put in as just plain old Jessica. Sigh. However, completely on accident they entered Sean as Jean, which kinda made up for it. That and Jean slipping and falling on the floor on his first bowl. And I am still disappointed that Luke is holding a pink pretend knife he won with his arcade tickets. There was a green one in there, I don't know what happened.



Let's see, who does Cindy's face remind me of in this picture with her cousin Michelle at Pace's in Bountiful? Hmmmm. Oh wait, me.



The face Nathan is making was imitating the face that Luke kept making the entire trip. It kinda became the joke of the trip with Luke. Nate makes a good Popeye, I think.




UTAH GRASS IS SO SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Saying goodbye at Nathan and Linnley's house before we left the next morning. Some more excellent faces being made in this one. And some excellent unfocused camera action by me as well.




Nathan took a huge risk by inviting all of us up to the lab where he helps with research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. He works with zebra fish! So here he is taking some out and letting the kids have a first hand look. It was pretty cool!





Cindy and Luke demonstrating they know what the word "grimace" means.




Sunday after dinner, Uncle Dan played a small game of kickball with the cousins. They had a blast with him :)




Here is a long view shot of Cindy and Jacob as we walked on the surface of the moon. Actually, this is on the way out to the shoreline of the Great Salt Lake. It's WAY better seeing it from 33,000 feet in the air.




Cindy and cousin Kate. They got along so well and had fun being reunited again since Cindy's trip a few weeks before. Cindy misses you, Kate!





Okay, back on the swing again. It's just a rope in a tree, but I still think it was the highlight of the entire trip for these guys :)

1 comment:

Mags said...

Florida grass is the worst!