Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of School 2.0


I have a feeling that this awesome grimace will be in almost every picture that Cindy takes for the rest of her life. At least every photo taken by me :(
(And forgive me Mom for making too many grimaces of my own when being photographed as a child. I guess it was kind of annoying.) But at least her hair kinda cooperated!

I am happy to report that everything went very smoothly this morning for Cindy's first day of second grade. I found the new uniforms I bought! Yay! Which is a darn good thing because I am pretty sure her shirts from last year would not fit over that gargantuan cast. We did realize as she got out of the car this morning that she had no idea where her teacher's room was. Yet another drawback of missing orientation, I guess. Anyway, no tears from me this time around. I am saving all mine for Monday when Luke starts preschool and I find myself alone for three hours pondering where the time has gone...

1 comment:

Mags said...

Well, if you miss your kiddos too much, you can always have another one to occupy your time. ;-) I have loved reading about what they say and they really make me laugh. Except for all the puking...I could do without that.