Friday, June 3, 2011

You are getting very, very sleepy....

I am now going to hypnotize you into a trance where you are reading this and it is yesterday afternoon....On the count of three it will now be yesterday afternoon.....1,2,3 Snap!


So much blog fodder, so little time! I have been really, really busy the past few days and just have not had the time I need to blog. I don't see a break in the action til at least Monday :( Lucky me gets to be the awesome DJ for the Young Single Adult Dance in Tampa tonight. But being this busy is not all bad because this means that next week there should be a lot coming down the Sweeneyville pipeline. Did I just hear throngs of people cheering?? No, couldn't be...

In other news, my mom did her second chemo treatment yesterdy and this morning she called me FROM WORK! Her body seems to be coping much better this time. I assume she will still bottom out a bit in the next few days, but even one day feeling better is amazing. I can't really explain it other than it is a miracle based on all the prayers of family and friends. So, thank you!! I do have have to say that even chemotherapy is not strong enough to kill "the curse" when it comes to us Binghams and our cars (see this blog post for reference). When I drove my mom up to the cancer center to get her post-chemo shot (we took my car on account of her car was overheating a little and the air was going warm) but on the way home, MY car overheated. Unbelievable! Actually it isn't, but I really thought the curse had some sort of compassion. Nope! Now we know it's as cruel as forcing my brother Brian to interact with Mexican clowns. Confused? Click here :)

No comments: