Thursday, June 30, 2011

Til November

Earlier today my brother Chris and his family left for Tennessee. After infinity years in school, school, school, more school and residency, my brother is finally done and ready to begin life as real-life, actual doctor. They bought a great house with room for guests, so hopefully Thanksgiving will be coming to you live from Columbia, TN. Okay, maybe not live, but at least with a short tape delay :) Since we learned they were moving I had seriously only been focusing on how fun all this is going to be for them that I kinda forgot to be sad for myself. I came home after saying goodbye and had a small breakdown for a moment realizing I was the only sibling left here in Florida :( I am really going to miss them. However, as I said to Molly, in a world with Facebook and Skype no one ever really goes away. No, seriously, even if you try, you can't get rid of people. Anyways, we love you guys! Drive safe!


Wyatt saying Goodbye!

One last popsicle with the cousins!


Goodbye Binghams!

No comments: