Friday, June 17, 2011

Ouch

It's just as I feared; only 4 people read my blog. Well, either that or you guys are all afraid to tell me what you really think of my sloth video. Or you are afraid to laugh at the video for fear of violent retaliation by the local chapter of Sloth Lovers of America. Yes, that MUST be it! So in an attempt to take away your fears, I have now posted my question as a poll on the sidebar. It is anonymous, so let your sloth loving voices be heard!

And now for something even more hilarious than a flying sloth (okay, yeah, right- we all know that doesn't exist- BUT): My children wearing grandma's wigs! I left the kids with my parents the other day and when I picked them up I got to see these pictures on my mom's camera.





These are just mulletacular, are they not? Their hair color is actually kind of a perfect match.


And this picture of Luke takes the cake for me because he looks like he just got back from Thing 1 and Thing 2's Beauty Parlor McBarlor...

2 comments:

Karin said...

Too cute! (& for the record, the sloth video didn't come up on my phone...so I still haven't seen it.) And I'm still waiting to hear about your half-marathon training...just FYI. :)

Mags said...

Awesome pictures. Mullets always make me chuckle, more so than flying sloths.