Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beach Blanket Blog



Seeing as how I only make it to the beach about once every six months, it was now time for another excursion. My brother Chris and his family move to Tennessee next week (I am sad just typing that :( so I joined them over at Ft. DeSoto beach yesterday for one last hurrah. We got there at four o'clock and stayed till about eight- which seems a little backwards as most people go early and stay till afternoon, but I have decided that that little window of time at the beach on a hot, clear day is my absolute mostest favoritist day trip destination/location ever in the entire universe. I love sunset at the beach. It was magnificent :)

And Cindy, this is what you get for hating to take pictures, a blog post all about Luke.



He actually wore his sunglasses for almost the entire time. Stylin'!




Wyatt just loves to observe Luke. And Luke just loves to act indifferent.





Cindy did get to use Sadie's boogie board and try to surf. It wasn't exactly like Barbie and a Mermaid Tale...




I like this picture better, but the hair poof I got going on needs some major photoshopping. But this is just more proof that Cindy will smile for anyone but me, especially Uncle Chris :)

1 comment:

Mags said...

I am sorry that they are moving. But look at it this way; you get to visit Tennessee sometime. I am told it can be very pretty(I was too little to remember this).