Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jim Gaffigan probably invented this...

Look what I just bought at Publix:



FUNFETTI PANCAKE MIX! Did you hear what I just said?! (I was shouting at you in extra large all caps, so you should have) It's Funfetti PANCAKE mix! I really didn't think breakfast could ever get any better (well, not since chocolate-covered bacon), but this has absolutely made my day. Friday morning, as we celebrate the emancipation of Jacob and Cindy from the shackles of public education and enjoy the sweet taste of summer freedom, we will be feasting on giant stacks of these bad boys. Or maybe we'll do it tonight because I honestly don't know that I can wait that long...

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm sorry, but unless there is peanut butter on them along with the maple syrup, they will still be found wanting. :(