Monday, September 20, 2010

Stay Tuned

So it finally caught up with me :) I didn't fit my musical blog post in today. I got up early to run, cleaned my bathrooms, ran a bunch of errands, spent almost two hours with the kids at the park in the most glorious weather we have ever had in the month of September, went swimming, cooked dinner and went out for ice cream. My day was action-packed, Pee-wee! But I won't fail you tomorrow! I am working on my list of Top 5 Musicals. And I am pretty sure at least one of my picks will surprise you. If you know me well, you already know what I will pick for #1, but come read it anyway.


In the meantime, I give you:

4 RECENT CAT PHOTOS FROM MY CAMERA!



Annie is such an orphan that she will crawl in the dishwasher when I am loading it and lick the food off the dishes. And that is yet another reason why I refuse to ever pre-wash my plates.


I came home and found the cat asleep on my sofa like this. She is truly a cat of leisure.


Annie also sleeps in my fake plant. Yet again, her orphanyness is showing through.


And on the very rare occasion that she is tired at night, Annie will sleep in bed with Cindy. Unfortunately, Cindy has no idea :)

Until tomorrow, readers!

No comments: