Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How I Know the World is Going to End Soon


My friend Maggie took this picture of her children at Sam's Club the other day. Yes, they are actually sitting in the horrifically goofy Brobdingnagian Chair I saw in SkyMall Magazine. They actually sell this at Sam's Club. I don't think I can shop there anymore. IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! WHAT DOES THIS CHAIR ACCOMPLISH?? NOTHING! Okay, okay, I had to get that out of my system one more time. I'm done now. No more ranting about the chair. And for what it's worth, Maggie did say that there were two people after them that sat in the chair just to get their picture taken. I rest my case.

2 comments:

Mags said...

The funny part was the they were adults taking pictures of each other.

Amy said...

That chair has 6 drink holders!! What's up with that?! Brilliant literary reference, by the way.