Sunday, August 29, 2010

This will require everyone's help

I hear this from some of you out there from time to time: "I was reading your blog and tried to make a comment on it, but then it asked me for something weird and I didn't understand what to do." ("some of you" = my mom) Okay, we need to fix that problem. I got a pretty good 30 day blog project coming up around the corner and I need everyone to comment in order for it to not be totally lame. SO, yes, in order to leave a comment you have to have a Google ID or another ID that is from some other Internet place thingy. If you haven't got one, get one! How, you might ask? What am I? A detective? Actually, I think you just have to create a Google email account or something, but I don't think you even ever have to use it for anything else. Ok, glad I could clear that process up for you :) So let's all start practicing and leave me some comments on here like, "Roger Dodger!" or "10-4" or "Yeah buddy!" or "Why do we have to do this?" and things like that. Like I said, it will be lame without your input, so you have til Wednesday. Go Team Sweeneyville!

3 comments:

Mike said...

You betcha!

Molly said...

Howdy!

Jen said...

Giddy up. Now... if you remove the word verification I promise I'll leave more comments. I hate that thing.