Monday, August 2, 2010

Top Ten Rejected Twilight Cereals

Personally, I am shocked they don't actually already have Twilight cereal. I mean, are the marketing and PR people over at Summit Entertainment in a coma? Anyway, I was meaning to finish writing this list back in May so I would have it ready for when Eclipse opened up, but it got away from me. UNTIL NOW!

TOP TEN REJECTED TWILIGHT CEREALS

10. Volturi-Os
9. Unlucky Charms, now with New Moons!
8. Love Bites
7. Sparkly-comb
6. Cullen Crunchies
5. La Pusharoos
4. Honey bunches of Wolves
3. Team Fiber!
2. Frosted Forks
1. Jaspersnaps


(Do you get #1? Because Jasper "snaps" and attacks Bella in New Moon? Oh, man that was clever...Good thing I write these mainly to amuse myself :)

1 comment:

Sarah Smile said...

Sister Sweeney, I cannot express in words just how absolutely amazing this is. It's impossible. Thank you for the dedicatiion-by-facebook-message. Sincerely, Sarah