Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Brian Quickie

I drove my brother Brian and his wife Kelly all the way out to Port Canaveral on Monday for their honeymoon cruise. I picked them up at about 9:30am and Brian was telling me about how little sleep he had gotten the night before because he was so worried about making sure that every detail concerning their trip was taken care of. As we were driving on the Polk Parkway toll road, we passed a large sign that said, "Your Tax Dollars at Work." Right after we passed the sign Brian started laughing really hard and he said to me, "Wow, I must be really tired because I totally thought that sign said, "Your Toddlers at Work." That's just how we roll in Florida, okay? When we say everyone needs to get a job, we mean it.

1 comment:

Mags said...

HAHA! Nice! Ok, I remember them building a toll road. I think I drove on it once.