Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

I had been wanting to take Easter pictures of the kids with Rosa, well, pretty much since we got her. I mean, how cute to have a real, live bunny at Easter! It was Rosa's time to shine! Unfortunately, the bunny and the kids were not very cooperative at first. So Cindy took a few hours timeout at Grandma Sweeney's- and of course, she came home in a very good mood. Who wouldn't?? So I tried again and snapped some candids outside and with Rosa and was pretty happy they ended up being something worth saving. One day I promise to learn a little more about the techy stuff of photography, but for now, my little 3-year-old Canon point and shoot digital camera has been very kind to me in making up for my ignorance. Here are some of the better shots:

















1 comment:

Karin said...

So sweet. You are blessed with beautiful children (and Rosa is pretty cute, too!). Happy Easter to you!