Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11 Awesome Grumpy Cat Memes

Unless you have been living under a rock or you are my brother Brian, you are fully aware of the newest Internet meme superstar, Grumpy Cat.  This is by far and away my mostest favoritest Internet cat in the entire world.  He is guaranteed comic gold.  No one is immune to his charm. No one!!!  I have scoured the Internet and now present to you eleven awesome memes that will make your day amazing.  Feel free to come back and visit this page often, especially when you need a good pick-me-up from the grumpiest cat alive.


Grumpy Cat 1 - THE WORLD IS ENDING NEXT MONTH ABOUT TIME
image








Grumpy Cat 1 - Have a nice day? don't tell me what to do.
image






image




Huh?

Grump.E. Phone Home
image




Lolcats: my face when...
image



Bring It On, Work Week!
image
How can anyone not laugh at this cat??!!  Look at him, man!



image



For the record, I would react the exact same way if this happened to me...  Who even made this??
image





I love the mug shot effect of the height lines in the background.  Classic.  And since they are now making t-shirts of Grumpy Cat, I would like this one with a navy background, please.

image


And finally....

The definition of epic:

image


P.S.  My brother Dave made a hilarious Grumpy Cat meme the other day, but I can't get it to paste directly in here!  Why must technology be so discriminating?  If you didn't see it on Facebook, click here....

No comments: