Thursday, October 11, 2012

Memes, Mormon Style

According to the stats feature on Blogger, any time I post memes, my hits go way up.  Like, through the roof.  I don't want to brag, but my last day of memes got over 20 hits.  (In all seriousness though, the post I did of cat memes so far has 336 hits.  Which, for me, is astronomical!  Cats rule!)  So who am I to not keep the gravy train going?  I now present some sweet Mormon memes.  Sorry if you aren't Mormon. And not just because you probably won't understand these, but rather because being Mormon is terrific! I highly recommend it :)


***I OWN NONE OF THESE MEMES. I GOOGLED/FACEBOOKED FOR THEM AND VOILA! THEY APPEARED.




Concerning the announcement of lowering the LDS Missionary age requirement.....































About Conference in general....













This is why I love Spongebob:



And why I love Patrick:






And this is for Susie Bailey- my Zumba buddy:














No comments: