Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Need a Ride On The Teacups- Stat!

Image from Here
My brother finally made it to Florida for his med school interviews.  He already interviewed at UCF in Orlando on Thursday and Tuesday he will be at USF in Tampa.  My children and I have completely upheld our promise of keeping him totally busy since the minute he got to Lakeland.  I got tons of pictures to share over the next few days if you need the proof.  In the meantime, Brian told us that during his first interview he learned that the Disney-created city of Celebration, FL (just outside Kissimmee) now has their own hospital.   And that got me thinking....





TOP TEN WAYS YOUR HOSPITAL WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF IT WERE RUN BY DISNEY:

10.When you say your doctor is a little goofy, he really is Goofy
9. Patients are taken into surgery via log flume
8.  ER wait time is 140 minutes unless you have a Fast Pass
7.  Dinner from the cafeteria is always a giant turkey leg and funnel cake
6.  All outpatient procedures are performed at their sister clinic, It's a Small Wound After All
5.  The elevator randomly drops you 5 floors four different times before taking you to your destination
4.  Morphine only given out during Extra Magic Hours
3.  Process of coming out of anesthesia sped up by a kiss from a handsome prince
2.  You can purchase a photo of your doctor performing your surgery for only $36 in the gift shop
1.  Hospital is four square miles and has 22,000 rooms

And if you are really bored (well, obviously you are or why would you be here?) take a look at 40 Fun Facts About Disney.  Perhaps I find them so interesting because I live so close to Disney, but #8 is especially for my dad, and #26 is just for my brother, Chris :)


No comments: