Monday, October 29, 2012

Just Call Him Rafael

Jacob rescued me from having to DJ a dance on Friday night so that I could take the kiddos to the Fall Festival for our ward.  (Thank you, Jacob!!)  I managed 2 pictures for your viewing pleasure. I told you those t-ball pants were gonna work great! 

Huge thanks to Tammy Holmes for the ninja outfit and thanks to DeAnne who gave me a generic black dress 5 years ago that I held on to on the off chance we might need it one Halloween.  And we finally did!



Thanks to Goodwill for my costume.  Can't beat $7 and 10 minutes in the store.   And apparently, that is the official face of Ninjas.  I will be sure to tell the dean of ninja school that Luke can skip the class on making intimidating faces.  He has that down.

1 comment:

Mags said...

I have never met him but these pictures seriously crack me up.