Monday, October 8, 2012

He's The Money I Could Be Saving By Switching To Geico

So I went to bed really late on Saturday night and therefore slept in a little longer than usual on Sunday morning.  Which gave Luke a few more opportunities than normal to be awake and then decide to come in at my bedside and watch me with his gigantic eyeballs.  And ask me questions in my slumberiffic stupor.  This is what it looked like on my end:

(Just for reference, you know those little things you can buy that you put in water and they grow 400% in size?  Well, we have a skeleton we are growing right now.)



9:07am



9:15am




9:18am


 9:33am


One day I'm definitely going to miss this little face at my bedside :)

1 comment:

Linnley Marie said...

Luke is such a sweet kid. And oh so funny! I miss him :)