Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It Was A Treat

I don't normally post things on this blog in real time, however, since Luke takes about an hour (minimum) to complete most tasks we give him, I decided to upload some pictures while he takes his shower.

Tonight we trick-or-treated with a big group over in DeAnne's neighborhood.  It was so much fun!  The neighborhood had barely any kids out but TONS of candy, and yes, there were even houses that were giving out the FULL SIZE candy bars.  Whoa.  And the biggest bonus of all is that the weather was cool enough to wear a hoodie.  You read that right, it is not a typo.  I finally got to see what pretty much everyone else in the world feels like when they trick or treat.  Ahhh, so nice :)


The few pics I managed....


Cindy, Maddie and Isabella.


Look at this candy, man!


See?  HOODIES!!!  Okay, the jeans were a little of a stretch, but there were still mosquitoes, so they were still necessary.

 Luke decided his bucket was too heavy after about halfway through trick or treating.  
Well, I guess he had a point.


Now THIS is a great Halloween picture :)


 She makes a cute witch.  And she enjoyed the last day of the year she is allowed to wear mascara.


I so had my little heart set on taking Cindy's picture with her two black cats.  And then I remembered that they are cats.  They don't care.  And they would have none of this nonsense.

No comments: