Friday, June 1, 2012

A Luke Quickie

This story is mostly for DeAnne, who so graciously let me borrow her car yesterday for a few hours while mine was at the mechanic.  I was waiting with Luke in her car at the bus stop for Cindy.  (I conceded to let Cindy ride the bus again for a few days.  I am still not a fan, but it's just so stinkin' convenient!)  Anyway, it absolutely poured all day yesterday so as we sat there, the sound of the rain and the noise of the wipers is all we could hear.  Luke and I had basically been sitting in silence for about 10 minutes watching the horizon for Cindy's bus when Luke finally said  "Those wipers sound like they're saying "Edward."  Finally! We know what to name the Acura!  She shall be known as Bella :)

1 comment:

Linnley Marie said...

Luke continues to make me laugh!!