Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cleaning Out My Phone

The folder on my cell phone that holds all my pictures is full, so I thought I would do a little purging and see what I need to put on the blog before I erase everything.  Let's see what's on this thing, shall we?


Luke eating some free donuts today.  All hail Cindy's report card!



Luke with a parakeet on his head and shoulder.  The flea market totally delivered yet again.




Cindy got a medal for all her hard work this soccer season.  Oh, she gets a medal? Well on second thought, it was totally worth it.



Cindy chilling in an inflatable lobster....



Luke using his extra hand while dominating Uno.




Cindy's cat face.





Luke in the most comfortable sleeping position ever.




Luke likes to occasionally take a rest on the back of Rocket with an eye mask.  So?



Cindy with amazingly good form on a front flip.  Degree of Difficulty: 8.9




Cindy LOVES to bowl.  She told me she wants to be a pro bowler when she grows up.  
Good thing she has her soccer skills to fall back on.




Here is Cucuface with a headless squirrel.  Yes, she ate it.  Sorry.  But at least this shows you why I don't feed her on a regular basis.



 
My dad in a lovely hat.





And a poorly lit camel.  Why not?




No comments: