Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Alright, STOP. Bubble Time!

School is out and summer has begun!  This year I decided to be a little more prepared.  Instead of letting it just "happen" every day (and probably being a little boring), two weeks ago I started making a list of things to do.  Big whoop, right?  But then I went a step further and printed out a calendar and started to actually schedule things.  It's incredible!  Then you just wake up and do what it says! I'm a flippin' genius!

So yesterday we were to make GIANT BUBBLES!  It took a little while to get the hang of it, but after ten minutes or so everyone had it down.  This cornucopia of summer delight took place, of course, after watching two more soccer games for UEFA Euro 2012.  I am loving this tournament! Takes me back to World Cup summer two years ago.  Such good memories :)

Cindy doing her best Sandy Cheeks impression


Cindy, Luke and "Caty From Down The Street" as we call her.


Luke found out that blowing them worked alright for him.


Caty From Down The Street didn't do too bad either!


Cucuface is not impressed.  Were you expecting her to be?




Now THAT'S a big bubble!
I love this picture!  Look closely and you will see the exploded bubble soap still hanging in the air from when Luke just popped it with this finger.  Kids sure make summer fun :)

No comments: