Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Lovin' It

So after spending some time with my tablet computer for the past few days, all I can say is I AM IN LOVE!  I think my decision to avoid anything tethered to iTunes was a great choice, seeing as how my iPod touch is headed in for a repair tomorrow.  I had to do a factory restore on it and it completely took away my wi-fi.  That's like paying $200 for a regular MP3 player!  LAME.  But at least that warranty plan I bought with it two years ago makes me look like a genius right about now!  It better be back by the time we leave for Utah is all I can say...


In other news we spent almost two full days doing house projects and de-cluttering like fiends.  Kinda hard to get rid of so much stuff but it feels awesome!  And we finished tiling the patio:





Still needs to be mopped about a thousand times to get all the grit up, but Cindy already took a book out there "just to read." Whaaa?

No comments: