Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leapin' Lizards!

I was thinking the other day how cool it is that some people are born on Leap Day. I mean, what are the odds, right? (Yeah, yeah, 1 in 1400, I know...) I thought I only knew one person who has a Leap Day birthday and that is Luke's Sunbeam teacher from last year. And then last night my mom drops a bomb on me that her OWN BROTHER was born on Leap Day!! It's like I don't even know you, Mom. But regardless if it is your birthday or not, it is still a whole extra 24 hours that everyone gets to use! As for me, well....


TOP TEN THINGS I WILL BE DOING WITH MY LEAP DAY:

10. Doing 8-Minute Abs 180 times
9. Trying to reach page 15 of The Hunger Games
8. Finding Luke under the blanket on the couch 22 times in a row while playing hide and go seek
7. Creating a secret recipe for my own Krabby Patty
6. Worrying if Ryan Seacrest is actually a twin
5. Laughing hysterically for hours while watching a rerun. Of the State of the Union Address.
4. Saying the word "Barbuda" over and over and over. Go ahead, try it! See?
3. Finally getting my Gator Tickling business off the ground
2. Finding out if CucuFace still can't waterski
1. Celebrating the fact that the USA beat Italy today in soccer for the first time. EVER. In the immortal words of my brother-in-law (Nathan), "In your pizza pie faces, Italy!!" Whoo-hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: