Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Four and Out

Four things I must tell you:

  1. I finally had the inevitable dream that I knew I was going to have someday. I drempt last night that Jacob was my soccer coach. And then that I showed up to the tournament we were playing in and I couldn't find the team and missed the game. And that Jacob didn't believe me. And then because I was so mad I got some balls and took some shots on goal. And I was incredibly awesome. And Jacob was very impressed with my hidden skills. INTERPRETATION: Being awesome fixes everything.


  2. The top ten will be posted tomorrow. When you see it, you will know why :)


  3. I just got back from my morning run. Yesterday I almost stepped on a squirrel's head while running. Today, and I am not making this up, a CAT jumped out of the bushes and swatted at my legs as I ran by a mailbox. A CAT. An adult, collared, responsible-looking cat. Never once have I been worried about that scenario.


  4. I am completely caught up on all episodes of Psych. Just in time for tomorrow's new episode! If only I put this kind of effort into other things in my life...

No comments: