Thursday, March 18, 2010

Uno, Dos, Tres!

Project #28-


When we got this house, I just couldn't’t stop
Admiring my stove, with its smooth cooking top.
But over the months, I’ve really abused it.
My special "cook top cleaner"? I’ve barely used it!
So my special sponge got opened, It’s immaculate and now you’re able,
To use it as a place to cook AND an operating table!
(Because who doesn't want to perform surgery on their oven, am I right?
Yeah, that was terrible...But it looks dang good!)




Project #29-

My blueish-green place mats needed a wash.
Whenever I saw them, I thought,"Oh my gosh!
These things are filthy and totally foul!"
So into my washer they went with the towels.

Now they are spotless and beautifully clean,
and this task has boosted my low self-esteem! Go Me!!!















Project #30-

I cleaned out my closet about 6 months ago.
And to the Goodwill, this pile was to go.
Yes, it's been sitting there all of this time,
but I thought, "One day I'll take it and things will be fine."

Well, 'one day' was this morning and to Goodwill I wandered.
And as for all that extra space? It is now my place to ponder.


Yes, this is me pondering....


My projects are over! I completed all thirty!
I've toiled and labored and cleaned what was dirty!
This past month has been a thrill-
Just like every other one, here in Sweeneyville :)

4 comments:

Karin said...

The pondering pose is my favorite!!!! You did it! Great job!!!

Molly said...

Way to go Jess!! Love the pictures. You make me laugh.

Jen said...

Good job! Now come do 30 of my projects, please!

Kt said...

You're awesome!