Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just want you to know....

That I am still working on all my projects! The hard part is that when I am here alone during the day it is hard to find a photographer that is more than 3 feet tall. And I must have visuals! So in the next day or two I will be all caught up, poems, photos- all of it :)

On a different note, I have a Cindy and Luke Quickie for you. I put one on Facebook already, but when I publish this blog into the #1 New York Times Bestseller that it is, I will want to make sure the story is not forgotten.

The other day Cindy saw a large silo-looking building in an industrial park near her school. She asked me, "Mom, what's in there? People? Water? Explosives? Syrup?"

Inquiring minds want to know! Personally, I am wishing with all my heart for syrup.

Now for Luke:

We were at a friends house today babysitting. They had a toy there that was a steering wheel, stick shift, etc. It made all kinds of cool car noises when you moved the shifter- first the engine revving, then tires burning rubber, then crashes- but then after that last noise it would always start into a song about cars. Every time the noises stopped and that song began, Luke would throw the toy and say, "Ugh! I hate the singing!" It's official: he's a guy.


Also, I have decided to put another widget on my blog chronicling the collection of immature children's humor that Cindy is starting to bring home (from various sources :) So anyway, I have put up a list of the anecdotes she has been singing since Halloween, and the top one at the list came when she got in the car on Monday. Are kids really still saying all the same jokes? Incredible.

No comments: