Monday, March 8, 2010

Low Hanging Fruit


Project #15-

A rad girl named Sarah Fol-ey
Made me a mix CD.
I had yet to hear it
So my schedule- I cleared it!
It was A+ music potpourri!


(Seriously, very good choices, Sarah. I love it! Especially that Barenaked Ladies song...)









Project #16-

All of these bricks were scattered about, and littering my backyard space.
I made one big pile so that all the while we can ignore them in just ONE place.




Project #17-

In Christmas 09, my tree fell two times
And I had ornament casualties.
Including a S’more-uh who lost his fedora
He was looking ragged indeed!

The hat was missing, but after some fishing
I found it under our couch.
Alas! He is fixed, and as this image depicts,
Luke is no longer an ornament grouch.



Project #18-

Little papers torn from envelopes, I’ve been keeping for quite some time.
They have addresses I need, all I needed to do was write them on the line!
It took me 6 months to finish this task, Oh, I feel so totally pathetic!
And judging by Cindy’s ever-dirty room, I have a feeling this trait is genetic :(

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love your posts! I really feel like they keep me connected to the very essence of YOU!