Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fashion Fixes

Project #14-

Look at this picture and the adorable girls!
And take special note of that armband of pearls.
It was too big for Cindy’s small wrist,
So she wore it up high- a true fashion twist!



That was 4 years ago at her Uncle Dave’s wedding
And she was excited for those pearls she was getting.
She still has the bracelet, but for some time it’s been broken,
So I restrung the pearls and mended her token.

She was happy I did it. It erased all her sorrow!
Too bad she’ll misplace it by 7 tomorrow...




Project #13-

This purple dress has been lying in a clump
during my motivation's 6-month slump.


The ruffle came out and it hung way down low,
Cindy was getting impatient, she just needed to know.

“When will you fix this dress so I can wear it?!”
Okay fine, I give in! Peace, be still, my young parrot!



A fashion icon once more :)

1 comment:

badabinghams said...

She looks wonderful!