Monday, March 22, 2010

Get ready for this!

I have been thinking of a new feature for my blog. It is simply called:


Yes, I did design that graphic myself. No, it was not while intoxicated or under duress. It needed to be underwhelming. Nailed it!

So pretty much anytime I accomplish some sort of amazing feat that is sure to underwhelm you, you will hear about it. So now I officially give you the first of my

(just so you know, in my mind there is a loud echo-y voice that is saying that every time the graphic appears...)


Today while leaving my in-laws' house, I was the last to leave so I had to exit through the garage. I also had to close the garage door by pushing the button and then quickly running out and jumping over the sensor so the door would indeed shut. I pushed the button, began to scoot on out of there and at the last second I noticed some scraps of lettuce, apple and snow peas on a little board near the trash can. So in the course of about 2 seconds, I saw it, realized it was some food for our bunny and proceeded to pick it all up with one hand before successfully making it out of the garage. IT WAS SPECTACULAR! If One-handed Rabbit Scraps Handling was an Olympic sport- Gold. Medal.

P.S. If those scraps were not indeed meant for Rosa, sorry Karl and DeAnne for taking your compost. But the feat was still amazing nonetheless :)

3 comments:

Mike said...

Truly underwhelming...good job

Amy said...

You have some of the best ideas!!

Unknown said...

I don't have the guts to push the button and run out the garage...let alone pick up scraps along the way. You are amazing.