Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I must be Irish, because this is Lucky for me!

So upon further examination of my calendar, I realize that I have one more day to finish my projects! I was just counting thirty days as February 17- March 17. But that actually only gives me 29 days- boo-yah! I have one more day- which I really only need for one more project. Check back tomorrow for the full wrap-up!

On a side note, I may have discovered the perfect pre-running snack. I saw this idea in a magazine so the kids and I made a Fruit Rainbow, complete with Pot of Gold (fruit dip) in honor of St. Patty's day. We all devoured this up after our authentic Irish Lamb Stew and psuedo-soda bread I made for dinner last night. Quite tasty! Anyway, I went for a run this morning and I was invincible!! Best run I have had in over a month- seriously, there might just be a lot more Fruit Rainbows being made around here. Not that anyone would mind one bit :)

P.S. And it almost brought a tear to my eye when I saw Cindy make that face, totally uncoached. A thing of beauty!

4 comments:

Mike said...

We make something very similar at our house, only it's made of Skittles and M&M's.....

Amy said...

MMMMmmmm!!! Yummy! I love fruit!!

Unknown said...

I saw Cindy's face, too, and love it! She is your Padawan !

Unknown said...

I saw Cindy's face, too, and love it! She is your Padawan !