Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Are projects falling from the sky? Yes, El Guapo...

Project #23-

There once was a show called AFV,
You send them your videos for all to see.
We have one of Luke that we want to submit
But, I’m dragging my feet, I have to admit.
What is the holdup? Why won’t it get done?
It's the stinking release forms that don’t make it fun....


(I am making the most bizarre and pained face in this picture. I was waiting too long for Cindy to take the picture. But those are the forms in my hand...

And seriously, have you ever submitted a video to America's Funniest Videos? No lie, you have to pretty much sign over your entire life, including your children, pets, and college savings to these people. I kid you not that you promise by signing those forms that you will "not run for political office in the next 18 months." Dangit! That really messes things up for me...)



Project #24-

My chairs are cheap, this I know.
But I have no cause to hate them.
This just means I don’t get mad
when little people break them!
But the cushion tops, were falling off,
Which was getting quite annoying.
Thanks be to Jacob and his mad drilling skills.
Our chairs we are all now enjoying!

(Cindy took this picture and cut off Jacob's head. Which means she will still be wearing her paper "trainee" hat for another six months.)













Project #25-


This big box of junk was out with the bunny.
She’s chewed it to pieces, the mess isn't funny.
So I finally chucked it! They took it away!
And it’s opened more space up for Rosa to play :)







Project #26-


Finally we have tenants in our little rental house.
They signed the lease, they're moving in- and all thanks to my spouse!
Since Jacob did the real hard work, I took the lesser task,
to make a copy of the lease and then to give it back.
It took me just a little while to get that project done.
And let me say just one more time, how much I love you, hun!

No comments: