Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mis zapatos son muy especial!

So these are my stellar new Nike+ Pegasus shoes that I got for the tri. They are insanely comfortable and they have a lot of nice cushiony padding right at the balls of your feet- which is where I feel all shoes are totally lacking. My first run with them was really great. Unfortunately, I was not Carl Lewis when I put them on, but my feet were not at all sore afterwards and that is a first for me. I tried them on at an overpriced running store here in town, fell in love with them, and then went home and found them on the internet for $25 cheaper. Long live capitalism! I love America.



1 comment:

Amy said...

I love this post! You not only share my passion for running shoes (which defies description) but also my passion for the benefits of capitalism! And your new shoes are cute! Good luck with the tri!