So there is a Facebook trend going around right now where people list a number of items that people don't know about them. Sometimes I find things like this cliche but most of the time it's quite fascinating. A friend asked me the other night what I would put on my list. Well, here you go...
1. I am actually quite vain. I own about six different wrinkle creams and I can't stand my gray hairs.
2. I have the loudest clap in the world. Seriously.
3. I desperately want to write and publish at least one children's book before I die.
4. I hate eating fast food twice in one day.
5. I get up at 5:05 every morning with Jacob and make him breakfast.
6. I am a huge Rush Limbaugh fan- have been since 8th grade- and I try to listen to him whenever I can.
7. I have almost 150 items saved in my Amazon shopping account right now.
8. I was one of the people who ordered something from Wal-Mart.com during their big electronics Internet glitch last week. And they let me keep it!
9. I know all the lyrics to thousands of songs. It is what I notice first about any song.
10. I cried at Luke's ultrasound. I was terrified because I didn't know what to do with a boy.
11. Growing up I always wanted to be a hotel manager.
12. I was the lead singer for my elementary school Pride team. We toured schools and taught kids about saying no to drugs. I sang about 5 different songs by myself.
Be honest, you didn't know any of that. And if you did, are you stalking me?