Pretty sure that if you read this blog at all you have heard me mention how amazingly awful the car line is a Cindy and Luke's school. This is the main reason I put them on the bus; I just can't deal with its stupidity. But once a week on Wednesday I am forced to endure car line in order to get Cindy to chorus practice at 8am. After my adventures this morning, I have decided that they need their own slogan. Any of these would work great. (This one's for you, Davina!)
10. Don't waste your gas money just anywhere!
9. 10,000 fundraisers, 1 exit!
8. Come see how the dress code applies only to our students
7. Giving you ample time to text your friend (who is also in car line) about how much you hate car line
6. 1500 students and a line that merges and crosses itself twice. What could go wrong?
5. Hurry up and wait!
4. Proud to be your daily face-palm for four years in a row
3. .45 miles, 55 minutes. Problem?
2. Even the traffic cop thinks we're idiots
1. We dare you to be on time!
And speaking of slogans, this morning I stumbled on the website honestslogans.com. It was a very good ab workout. Here are a few of my favorites.....
(all photos come from honestslogans.com)