Friday, November 15, 2013

Finally Friday

Well, it's finally Friday.  This week has been ridiculously busy and I cannot WAIT until Saturday afternoon when things finally calm down and I have nothing to do.  My 10k is in the morning and would you believe the forecast is rain?  Seriously? In November? It doesn't make sense!  But I am fully committed and will run despite whatever weather phenomena shows up.  Unless it's a Sharknado. Or sleet.  Then I am going home.

Alert reader Maggie sent me a link on Facebook to "The 50 Funniest Mormon Memes You Will See on the Internet."  As an Internet and meme connoisseur I have seen about 75% of these already, but there are a few that caught me off guard and made me realize there are other Mormons out there who share my sense of humor and love for memes.  Click on the link above to see all 50, but here are my top 5:







Mormon LDS Meme Funny (19)
                                   


And this has got to be one of the best Mormon memes I ever saw:







No comments: