Saturday, August 17, 2013

So Far, So Great

I just started this program three days ago (it should have been five, but my stupid thumb delayed me) and so far I am really digging it.  I was completely skeptical that a true 20 minute workout could do anything for me, but this one really works.  Did I tell you it's 20 minutes?  Even Thursday and yesterday after working and coming home and not wanting to do anything, I had to do this because it only takes 20 minutes and I would be a total lame-o if I couldn't find 20 minutes to work out. There really is no excuse now.  After the first workout I did have the feeling that I had just done the warm-up for Insanity, but now after three days of doing this I feel really, really good.  Of course I have also stopped my summer diet of eating chocolate at every meal so that can't hurt either....

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love the 30-day Shred! I would do this during the semester when I didn't have time/motivation to do more than 20 minutes of a workout haha