Tuesday, August 13, 2013

i·ro·ny  

/ˈīrənē/
Noun
The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.


OR


Being a right-handed person and injuring your right thumb so badly you have to become a left-handed person on National Left-handed Day.  Yes, my streak of not visiting a medical professional for anything other than maternity issues may end this week at 13 years.

Okay, if you really want to know what I did, here is a picture of it that I drew left-handed in Paint:



Well, if that doesn't clear things up for you, then I don't know what will! Actually, I would love for people to comment and guess what happened to my finger based on this picture.  I just gotta know.


Davina, I am spending some time in your left-handed world.  
It is not as great as you make it out to be...



But please tell me you eat breakfast holding hands with Aaron every morning.

No comments: