Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Boy, who knew that having a scanner would be so much fun!  Here is my mom as a high school senior.  I think I have her eyes.  Which is kind of mean; I should probably give them back.  Anyway, (cue the sentimental piano version of Wind Beneath My Wings) just wanted to once again pay tribute to my mom, who is an incredible lady. Of all the things about my mom that I like the most is the fact that she is a hard worker.  Whether it is her profession, her calling, being a mom, or being a friend, my mom is not afraid to work hard and give things her absolute best effort.  I hope I have inherited at least that one quality from her.  She is also optimistic, patient, funny, kind to cats, scared half to death by the simplest of sounds, and not afraid to use the word "fruity" to describe things she doesn't approve of.  Here's to you, Mom. You are my biggest fan :)

P.S. A big thank you to Sean for cleaning up this photo that got a little damaged over the years.  You are truly a photoshop wizard.

No comments: