Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de What?

And so another Star Wars week comes to a close in Sweeneyville.  Thanks for stopping by this week and tripling my blog visitor count :)  As for the actual day of May 4th, I was at the beach with my kids and my parents.  A nice wrap up of that is coming shortly, but in case you thought I didn't properly celebrate the actual day....



I flew a Star Wars kite:







My mom drew Jabba in the sand:






We all wore our shirts to play mini golf:





And today we had Star Wars dinner and watched Episode IV.  It was the standard fare of tauntaun guts, womp rat on a stick, light saber hot dogs, death star pizza and blue milk, but the kids eat it up. Literally!  And the best part is that today I found the epic dessert that I will be making next May 4th.  I am already excited!  Until next year, may the force be with you :)



No comments: