Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Meme-ow!

I would like to say that all the memes I am highlighting today have something in common, so I will.  All the memes that I am highlighting today have something in common.  Cats.  I started in another direction completely, but when you search for funny stuff on the Internet, you will always, always, ALWAYS be lead back to cats.  That is basically all the Internet is made of.  Well, cats and tubes.  (Wikipedia, you got my back on this one.)


 **I OWN NOTHING BELOW.  I GOOGLED "FUNNY CAT MEMES" AND THERE THEY WERE....












(There is actually an entire website dedicated to "breading your cat"- tons of pictures of cats with bread on their faces.  Who thinks this stuff up?  Because they are incredible.)



Winner! Just the right mixture of current events and photo shop.








Brace yourselves for this one....


Yes way, Ted.

No comments: