Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another Cindy Quickie

Working on a top ten for tomorrow, but in the meantime you will have to humor me with yet another story from my children.  They have been in amazing form as of late, haven't they?

Last night Cindy went with me to DJ another single adult dance.  At one point she had gone for more refreshments (this is probably the REAL reason Cindy goes to the dances...) and when she came back she told me me very seriously, "Mom, I just saw a girl give a guy her phone number!"  I made my most wide-eyed surprised face and said, "Oooh, exciting!"  Then she said, "Um, no Mom, it isn't.  Less single adults, less dances we do, less money.  You get the problem?"  I could not stop laughing because she was so serious!  And I was, at the same time, even more perplexed how she figured that all out in her wee little brain.  I made her feel better by explaining that less single adults means more weddings which means more wedding receptions that need a DJ.  She agreed with my awesome logic.  And I am glad she is taking such good notes because one day she is gonna run this show :)

No comments: