Friday, August 31, 2012

A Cindy Quickie

If you know anything abut me and Cindy, you know that we fight about her hair constantly.  More specifically, her part.  Because of her cowlick, I wish to part her hair on a certain side (which is hairdresser-approved, by the way) and she HATES it.  Absolutely, 100% hates it.  I could sooner make her eat a tarantula for dinner than part her hair on the side she hates.  But nevertheless I still keep trying to comb it that way in hopes of changing her mind before she turns 74.  So this morning she was eating breakfast and I was combing her hair to help her get ready faster.  I started to part her hair the way I like and she kept undoing my work with her hand, over and over and over.  Then she looked up smiling at me and very smugly said, "I can do this all. day. long."  And sadly, she does.

No comments: