Monday, August 13, 2012

A Luke Quickie

So earlier this evening while I was watching some Psych on Netflix, Shawn and Gus were, of course, breaking into an office late at night to find evidence.  Cindy was on the couch next to me and was hiding her face in my shoulder because she does not do well with suspenseful situations.  She said, "I hate watching them do scary things at night."  Then Luke thought about it and said, "Well, if I am watching this and it is night on the movie and night outside I am really scared.  But if it is a little bit still sunny outside and it is night in the movie, it's okay."  So remind me to only show him horror films during the day.

1 comment:

Linnley Marie said...

I am totally the same way! But I just hate horror anyways so I try not to watch it ever :) ha ha. Oh Luke.