Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Well, it's official: I have two full-time students living with me.  Today was the first day of school!  And the cool part is that since Jacob doesn't start til Monday, he got to be here to see them off too.  When I picked them up this afternoon, they both told me they had wonderful days.  Luke was quick to tell me that PE was fun, that he almost ate all of his lunch (didn't get to the pudding) and that when Miss Paladino says, "1,2,3 All eyes on me!" they answer back "4,5,6 Our eyes are fixed!"  He is going to have a fun year with her :)  Cindy also said it was a great day and that she was one of three kids in the class that brought in the "summer homework" assignment.  Brownie points!  But enough yapping, here are some pics:

The always-happy Luke on his first day.




Lego Star Wars backpack so he'll be the coolest kid at school.  


Last Year
This morning

She has really aged,  hasn't she?  Wow, I can't believe how big she is!




Best buddies.  Cindy did actually hold Luke's hand and walk with him down to his room this morning.  She is a good big sister :)  Cheers to a great new school year!

2 comments:

CS said...

She has grown! You should start doing pics in the same place, like next to the same tree. Then you'll really see the year by year difference.

Linnley Marie said...

I can not get over how cute Luke's picture is!! Cindy doesn't look too thrilled to be in the picture with Luke. It's cute. I can't believe how big they are!